Thursday, August 6, 2009

Animal Rights Day 2009

Join VHS and other animal protection groups from around the Lower Mainland to celebrate Animal Rights Day on August 8th. The event will be held at Cooper's Park - next to the Dog Park in Yaletown - located along Marinaside Crescent (1020 Marinaside Crescent, at Nelson Street).

Tents will be setup near the Marina Gazebo, WEST of the Cambie Bridge and west of the off-leash dog park. Click here for a map of the area.

More Info:
http://vancouverhumanesociety.bc.ca/mediareleases_ard.html

2 comments:

1. My wife and I traveled from Cloverdale to visit your shop today for the first time. We got there at 11:00 and waited til 11:20, but nobody opened the door. I'm guessing everyone was at the Animal Rights Day event, but neither of us saw anything on your website stating that you wouldn't be open, nor was anything posted on the shop door.
    Oh well, it was a nice drive, but a little frustrating at the same time. We'll try another day.
    -Greg

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg! We are terribly sorry about that. Our store was not closed, but our staff arrived late and we were not aware of it. We'll be putting up a new sign soon with a number to call Karmavore Management should the store ever be closed when it should in fact be open. We hope that you will consider making the trip again soon and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

ReplyDelete