Friday, July 16, 2010

Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary

Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary provides a home for rescued farm animals and promotes a vegan lifestyle through their outreach work.

Currently, they have a fundraising campaign to run ads, like the one above, in the Vancouver area as a way to educate the public about milk and egg production. The goal is to have these ads on buses and online potentially reaching thousands of people.

You can visit the Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary website to help out and/or learn more.

5 comments:

1. Would love to see an add like that around the Vancouver area!

ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these ads! So many people miss the connection and think cows WANT to give us their milk, or somehow they make it FOR us. Maybe this will bring awareness to a few people!

ReplyDelete
  3. Going to check out their site right now!

ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome, though I do believe there may be too much writing on that ad. As much as it is important to be informational, it can quickly cause loss of interest. Hopefully they have already thought that through...

ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if that's the exact ad they plan on using. You can see simpler examples on their website, and how they might look on transit, for example.

I used that particular ad as an example because it's from their downloads page. I didn't want to infringe on any copyrights by using an image without permission.

ReplyDelete